Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OU vs. OSU

SO I went to the big game with a 300mm and learned that I'm not that great at following action. I shot hundreds of photos and came back with very little action worthy of publication. But, I did do what I do best, and that's finding quiet neat compositions and a few feature photos. So here's what I got from the game (besides the sunburn).

DSC_7579.jpg
There were so many photographers, it was crazy. You had to run for a spot. But it was also neat to see all the different levels of photographers there and how they decided to shoot and and what they shot it with, all-in-all it was a fun day.

DSC_7612.jpg

_DSC2946.jpg

DSC_7602.jpg

DSC_7620.jpg

DSC_7647.jpg

DSC_7659.jpg

DSC_7688.jpg

DSC_7714.jpg

DSC_7884.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These are some really great shots, Dustin! I'm not one for football usually, but you do an awesome job capturing the quiet and electric moments for the individuals involved. It's a cool thing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Glad you enjoy my work and I hope you keep following my blog.

    ReplyDelete