Monday, November 1, 2010

The Rally To Restore Sanity and/or Fear

So I went to D.C. for the first time ever last weekend - and it figures the first time i go there's a couple hundred thousand people crowding the streets. Every where I looked there were costumes and funny signs, people handing out fliers and police. D.C. is beautiful, and like everyone else who sees it for the first time, it hits you how beautiful the capital really is.
I was in D.C. during Stephen Colbert and John Stewart's Rally on Halloween. I managed to get into the crowd, making my way as close as I could to the stage, but eventually I made my way out of the crowd with a friend of mine and photographed the crazy rally-goers wandering around the National Mall. Hope you enjoy this montage of crazy/funny costumes and signs, because I had fun finding them.

DSC_7000

DSC_6992

DSC_7041

DSC_7052

DSC_7068

DSC_7146

DSC_7082

DSC_7182

DSC_7124

No comments:

Post a Comment